two hearts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wedding Date Delayed!



Like a lot of people know, we were suppose to get married by January 22nd 2011, but a lot of you also know we depend on the visa process, and since we have no news about the visa process, Scott and I have decided change the date to March 12nd 2011, so we can save more money and have more time to plan everything, let's hope we do get the visa by that time.


And the Countdown at this time Counted"up": 80 days do 130days.


We are signing with the Photographer for the wedding this week, we already contacted him with the wedding date change, so he can change the contract and we can finally sigh.


With 5 more months here, and I decided look for a job, and I got one faster than I thought, I am now a bilingual receptionist at a company pretty close to my house, work Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, and good money (the best part of course).


No news about the visa process, seems like stopped and it isn't going anywhere, it kinda of makes me really mad that we can not do anything, SO we keep waiting.

Another month has gone, I'm still all alone
How could this be? You're not here with me
You never said good-bye, someone tell me why
Did you have to go, and leave my world so cold?

- Michael Jackson


Juliana

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a bummer. I am sorry it is so frustratingly slow! My sister-in-law is going through a similar thing, waiting for her husband to be able to come back from Mexico to her and their children in US. What a difficult thing to go through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, its a really hard process, hard in all the possible ways, but we have got the most important "Love", I know this is the only thing that can make all of this possible, I hope your sister can have her husband back soon, its just not good being without people we love.

    ReplyDelete