two hearts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All About Feelings

Almost 8 months have passed since the last time I saw Scott in person, I can see clearly how I have changed emotionally, I have been more stressed, I cry because everything, all mornings I feel like my heart is going to pop out of my body, I just miss Scott so much, almost feels like my body recognize each following day. Sometimes I feel like I need a professional to help deal with my emotions, I wonder if this is normal.

I am now trying to understand how much money I need to do the decoration in my wedding, since Scott isn't in California, it's hard to find a place that would do that for cheap, I have tried some websites about it and I can't find anything cheap, I am actually going to do the decoration bymyself, and I am looking for a place to rent white chair covers and white table covers, but I can't find anything affordable, does anyone willing to help me with that? pleaseeee!!!!
Next month I am going to buy the fabric to do the "overlays", I will buy that over here and bring them with me to USA.
I got some help with the wedding invitations, a couple good friends of mine, they are going to give me the invitations (the inside part) and I am going to make the outside part (like the envelope), they are going to help me do the invitations so I can send to Scott, since the outside part takes so many time to make I will start making them by next month, and when we get the visa I will mail to Scott all the invitations so he can send to all the guests. Just to let you know, the invitations are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to Igor and Paulinha :)
I still have no idea what I am going to do for food at the reception, so please, help me with ideas.
So, I am gonna work on those things in the next 30 or 40 days.

Next month I will be a bridesmaid, my friend Ana Paula Pereira (Paulinha Bubbles) is getting married to my also friend Igor Quiroz, its going to be a great event, they are so cool, they totally deserve be happy for all the eternity, I like to talk to her and see how excited she is about everything, she designed her own wedding dress, isn't that cool? she is awesome. This weekend we are having a "lingerie party" for her, its going to be so fun, I can't wait.

That's all for now, I will be back soon with news, maybe I will be back with the best new I could write here, that we finally got the petition for the fiancee visa approved, pray for us.

Love,

Juliana Pereira

4 comments:

  1. Ju, I'm glad you got back writing. It's so inspiring read your blog, I feel so much love! :)
    Hopefully you'll get your visa soon!
    Let me know if I can help with anything since I'm still here... I can imagine how complicated this things are, so it'd be a pleasure give your a hand!

    :)
    Beijos

    :)
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Naty, I am glad u like reading my blog, writing this blog is a way I found to let out all the stress of this process, I really like writing it.
    We are hopping get the visa soon, cross your fingers :).
    Have u been in any american wedding?
    Any ideas u have is welcome and I consider help :), I am just not good with ideas, I haven't been to very much weddings, in USA i went to just one.

    Thank you so much for your comment :)

    bjinhus

    ReplyDelete
  3. ai miga q sacanagem isso do visto neh =( fk dependendo dos outros pra poder seguir a nossa vida em frente eh sempre um saco... mais vai dar certo, pensa q o atraso foi bom pra ser ter mais grana, bom eh o seguinte, minha host faz (por hobby msm) casamentos, ela eh a organizadora, se vc precisar de ajuda eu posso dar o cartao dela pra ti, e agente mora na califa lol... sei q nao eh facil fk longe da pessoa q vc ama masi doq qq coisa... mais pensa q logo logo vcs vao fk juntos pra sempre =)

    bjss e sorte amiga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ca, eu quero sim, se nao for custar nada ne hahahah, somos poors amiga :(, obrigada mesmo a ajuda e a forca, tah osso viuuu...

    ReplyDelete