two hearts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

*January, 01st 2011, The First Day of The Best Year of My Life*


Today is the first day of the year of 2011 and I have great news, the best of them is that we finally got the Petition Approval for the fiancée visa, and our process has already been mailed to Brazil, which means soon we will know the interview date. I feel really excited about it, now we are on the way of getting things done, I have already started getting the forms done for the visa interview, I have also to do some exams and take some shots, take passport pictures and pay the expensive Citibank fee (is the visa fee), I will have to go to Rio de Janeiro for this interview.
Since we are planning the wedding day for March 19th, I hope have this interview by February, so everybody, please pray for us that it will happen :).

Scott has got two jobs as a salesman, just for the time he still in Bothell, he didn't like his old job, he was working so much, and he didn't have any recognition, so I am happy now he is doing something he likes to do, he is my hero, he makes me feel safe.
I am also working, working a lot actually, its hard to find time to get the things ready for the wedding and the visa process, I wish I could stop working :), that's why I will support Scott until he becomes a millionaire, so I can stop working and spend all his money on shopping and beauty salon (dreammmm:).

I am not creative, not good with planning weddings at all, so Scott and I had decided he is going to plan all the wedding reception and I will help just with details, what I know from now is that: wedding color: something like salmon (kind of orange), invitations will be delivered by the middle of February, the wedding will be in Redlands CA, that's all for now.

Honeymoon: not decided, we don't know if will have money for that.

My mom is not coming anymore, we thought we would have money to bring her, but we won't, so she will come visit me in another opportunity, I do have two good friends coming over, they just got their tourist visa and they seem pretty excited about it, they are a couple and the girl is like one of my best friend, I am glad to have them coming with me.

It is kind of scary that we are so close to the wedding day, with all the problems and deceptions we have been having in the past few months, I kind of forgot "I am getting married", "I am leaving my country for good", "I am leaving my comfort zone, my family, to try something totally challenging", I am freaking out, in the past 5 days or something, I have felt like if I can't do it, I have been chatting with girls on the same situation I am, to try prove to me that everything will be ok, weird? crazy? I don't know, I hope this feeling can go away. I love Scott and he is the man of my life.



Yesterday was beautiful, midnight of New Years Eve is just so special to me, all the fireworks, all the people hugging each other and wishing a better and happier year, all the people making wishes to God, wishes of a better year, kind of makes me sad next year I might not have the same experience, the experience that I most treasure in my country's tradition during my whole life, I wish Scott was here last night, the one thing I always wanted to do at midnight here in Brazil, I never did, was the midnight kiss at New Years Eve, the kiss of pure love, maybe next year? 
I am happy, excited for a better year, excited about what this year brings to me.

Today is the first day of the year of 2011, I wish you all a better year, full of good surprises, full of love, family, happiness, thank you for all your friendship, love and support during this year that has just passed.
I wanna say a special thank you for some people that totally rocked my world during this year of 2010, and I will relate to really special moments:
Scott Winkler: What can I say from you, you are my everything, I can't say how much I am happy for being your fiancee, can we forget that 2010 made you propose to me? It was raining, you put a tie in my eyes, and started speaking some really bad Portuguese :) and in feel seconds I was the happiest girl in the whole world!
Viviane Camargo: Yeah, her! My crazy blond friend, I will never forget our tip to San Francisco and LA, at the moment we got to the airport in LA, she was already seem PopStars (believe me, she wasn't :), but let her believe that, I am a good friend! Viviane was my right arm in USA, my companion for the good and bad moments, BFF!!! I will never forget our moments watching FRIENDS, or the times at ROSS. She is just amazing.
Quincy: My little TINSO, every morning I would make a big deal when getting in his room, he would open his arms and give me the best smile ever, the thing about him is that it was amazing everyday, I made a video one day before coming back to Brazil, of him saying "Eu Te Amo Juju".
Lincoln: One night in January I put him to bed, and I asked him for a hug  and before leaving the room he said out of nowhere "I will miss you", I will never forget that, forget his beautiful face saying that to me, I miss him a lot.
Scott's Grandpa and Gradma: I met them in March, they just opened their heart to me at the moment they saw me, I felt so much love from they, I had a unforgettable week with them.
Scott Bunker: A really good friend, that has the power to make everything better by just talking to me, all the moments talking to him were great.
My family: Seeing them again after 1 year, felt amazing.
Clarisse and Emanuel: When I got here they got married in few days and they made a special recognition at the wedding reception for me, I kind of got them together, I love you guys! They are coming with me to my wedding now :).
Igor e Paulinha (Paulinha Bubbles): Just got married, I was one of their bridesmades, they are good friends to me.
I have a lot of other people to thank, Sterling and Julie Crockett (all their family), John Okleberry, Sarah Westfall, Barbie Mulberg, Leilani Hereme, Scott's family from Vancouver and California, all the people from the Church in USA and Brazil, my friends and family in general. Thank you all for the good moments.

Happy New Year!

love, Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year girl! I know that the times before the wedding day are just so crazy and sometimes we lost our focus and even forget that we`re going to get married!!! but dont let it get you! keep looking at the target and relax, because everything WILL be all right! if u can survive to the visa process, u can survive anything! lol

    Be happy and May God keep blessing u!

    ReplyDelete