two hearts

Monday, January 24, 2011

Planning my Bridal Shower and Lingerie Party! Yayyyyy!!!!

I can't believe we are less than 60 days from the wedding, there is so many things on my mind right now, like all u know my family or friends are not coming to my wedding reception, so I have decided to do a Bridal Shower on February 12nd and Lingerie Party at February 19th, to gather all the women in my life, it has been excited to plan those parties, last week I ordered the little gifts I am giving to my party guests :)



I also ordered with the same person my cake topper, I can't wait to see it and show to everybody :), its going to be really cute and awesome!

About the wedding invitations, we have a friend doing it to us, and we must be sending to people by the first or second week of February, Scott is encharge of sending it to people.

I am flying to NYC by March 9th, leaving NY to California by March 12nd, the Temple and Wedding Reception on March 19th, probably staying for the Honeymoon in Santa Monica Beach during March 19th to March 25, and then driving back to Washington.

Might be a chance we will live some place around Bothell WA, if we do stay in this area I wanna live in Kirland, Scott is doing good at his job as a salesman, so he is thinking about giving this job a chance, but its not a decision yet, as soon as we decide I will write here so everybody know.

My visa interview is on February 15th, so give your prayers for us!

Scott and I are really excited about seeing each other again and the wedding, we hope see all of u there.

Beijos

No comments:

Post a Comment